autonumbering with line break?

Rick Quatro frameexpert at truevine.net
Tue Nov 21 04:27:42 PST 2006

Hi Egwin,

You can't use these building blocks in an autonumber to get the effect that
you want. You can use a bunch of spaces at the end of the autonumber to
force the text to the next line, but that may have side-effects that you
don't want. Or, you can use two separate paragraphs.

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing
585-659-8267
www.frameexpert.com