OT: Is Acrobat Professional 8 shipping?

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Tue Nov 21 07:18:57 PST 2006

I downloaded the eval of 8 and it's running. (Fine BTW; no problems at all.)

There were options to pay for it both on the page and when it boots,
which I've ignored so far. But I'll go ahead and upgrade after the
30-day period. So, yes, I think it's shipping at least in download
form -- maybe not in full boxed CD packages though.

Art

On 11/21/06, cseal at sympatico.ca <cseal at sympatico.ca> wrote:
> My employer's supplier says that Acrobat Professional 8 is not shipping yet (as of 20 Nov). Is this true? I've had an order in since October.
>
> I'm told I have to buy and install 7 and update it to 8 when that becomes available!
>
> Regards...Chris

                             No disclaimers apply.
                                     DoD 358