Simplified English (ASD-STE100)

bryan johnson bryan.johnson at motoman.com
Tue Nov 21 06:43:49 PST 2006

Steve,

Be sure to check out Maxit from Smart Communications. John Smart's
a great guy who's extremely knowledgeable and I'm sure will take the
time to help you with your Simplified English needs.

http://www.smartny.com/

Best of luck,

Bryan

Steve Cavanaugh wrote:

> Is anyone here attempting to write Simplified English, and if so,
what
> tools are you using? .... I hate to spend $3K on an integrated
tool
> without being able to test it first

Steve:

As far as I know, both Boeing and Tedopres will let you evaluate
their ASD-STE100 checkers before buying... Or, at the very least,
will send someone over to demo it in person.  Have you contacted
them?

-Andrew