Printing Chapters to Separate files; Was: Links not working in Adobe

DSchor davelis at smile.net.il
Wed Nov 22 01:16:19 PST 2006

Carol,

Do you want to make separate PDF files for each document in the book? I
would assume that for the references to work, all the PDFs would have to be
in the same directory. Otherwise, links would break.

If you don't need separate PDF files, deselect "Save Book as...  Separate
File for each document" and then generate the entire Book as a PDF.

HTH,

David Schor
(no longer working at Emblaze-VCON)
davelis at smile.net.il