Need to Change the Company Name on the Master Pages of LOTS ofManuals

DSchor davelis at smile.net.il
Wed Nov 22 08:32:59 PST 2006

Doesn't even a change in the company name mean a "new" revision?
Sounds like the old name would be out-of-date.

For example, where I just finished working, such a change would require me
to change revision number. This was important because Operations would then
update the product package list, so they would know which revision to
include in the package. If I made a change without changing the revision
number, it would risk inclusion of the outdated book.

To make the change anyway, edit the Co. Name as a variable in one file.
Then, import variables to the rest of the book and then do it to all the
other books.

HTH,

David