Tableformat in EDD

Lynne A. Price lprice at txstruct.com
Wed Nov 22 14:59:43 PST 2006

Egwin,
   During import from XML, FM seems to use a table format specified in an
all-context rule but not in a context rule. I believe this is a bug.
   However, if the tablefunction attribute is used only to specify the
table format, you can remove the context rule in the EDD and add the r/w rule

    attribute "tablefunction" is fm property table format;

         --Lynne

At 03:01 AM 11/22/2006, Egwin wrote:
>In my EDD there is:
>Element (Table): tgroup
>Initial table format
>1. if context is:[tablefunction="score"]
>Table format: score
>
>In the XML there is:
><tgroup cols="..." rowsep="..." colsep="..." align="..."
>tablefunction="score">
>
>When i open the XML in FrameMaker the TableFormal stays "Table".

Lynne A. Price
Text Structure Consulting, Inc.
Specializing in structured FrameMaker consulting, application development,
and training
lprice at txstruct.com            http://www.txstruct.com
voice/fax: (510) 583-1505      cell phone: (510) 421-2284