Can't Save a 7.0 Book file in 7.2

Graham Campbell graham.campbell at memex.com
Mon Nov 27 03:02:37 PST 2006

I'm coming across this same problem.

I'm specifically trying to save a .book to .xml, but the error message
is precisely the same as mentioned here.  The problem I have with the
solutions offered already is that I don't run AV software on my own
Workstation (it's a new machine and I haven't got round to installing it
yet) and all the documents I'm editing are saved on my local hard drive
(i.e. no server lag as mentioned in other suggestions).

I am however checking the docs out from tortoise CVS, but I have also
moved them into my own directories and still suffer the same error.

Any more suggestions on this one?

Many Thanks

*Graham Campbell
Technical Author