Clarification of table title problem.

Rick Quatro frameexpert at truevine.net
Mon Oct 2 08:42:29 PDT 2006

Hi Rhea,

I am verifying the behavior you are seeing. There are two workarounds:

1) If the first paragraph in the title is centered, it will constrain the
whole title to the width of the table. You could have a tiny, blank,
centered paragraph in each title just above your normal, left-aligned title.

2) You could use FrameScript to automatically set the right indent on the
title paragraph equal to

text column width - table column width

This would eliminate the need for the dummy centered paragraph before the
real one. A script like this could be triggered automatically whenever you
save the document.

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing
585-659-8267