FrameMaker 7.0 for Mac?

Neil Tubb neil.tubb at SolaceSystems.com
Fri Oct 6 08:12:39 PDT 2006

Hey Framers,

I use Frame 7.1 for Windows at work, but use a PowerPC Mac at home. I
would really like to be able to work a bit from home, so was wondering
if it would be worth picking up Frame 7.0 for Mac. So:

1. Did they actually make Frame 7.0 for Mac...I keep reading about an
upgrade, but not a real product. I realize it is now discontinued.

2. Are there big problems going back and forth between the two
platforms? I have an old (5.5) version on my Mac currently, but going
the Save to MIF route has resulted in no end of weird issues.

Thanks in advance,

Neil

Neil Tubb

Senior Technical Writer