Capturing Paragraph Tag change with a Variables

Scott White swhite at alamark.com
Mon Oct 9 11:14:21 PDT 2006

I've looked through the book and I'm a little stumped.
How do you capture a change to the data assigned a specific paragraph tag so
you can search on that change?
I have a catalog that uses a certain paragraph tag "cellprice" to display
pricing for an item. The paragraph tag "cellitem" is used to identify the
unique item within a catalog that uses the "cellprice" tag. How can I assign
a variable to that so when the price changes from an update or manually
manipulated, I can find that change for the item? Can I export and/or print
a list of all items where the combination "cellprice and cellitem" tags have
changed by date?
Thanks for your help.

Frame 7.0 Mac OS 10 Tiger, Frame 7.2 Windows XP.
--
Scott White
Media Production Manager
swhite at alamark.com