Corrupted PDFs

Gillian Flato gflato at nanometrics.com
Mon Oct 9 17:46:15 PDT 2006

Guys,

Frame 7.0 p495
Acrobat 7.0 Professional
on a network drive

I am having a problem where when I create a PDF, it becomes corrupted
and I can't delete or move it. I can open it, but that's it. But this
means that when I change the software, I can't rebuild the PDF so it's
critical. Any suggestions.

Thank you,

<mailto:gflato at nanometrics.com>

Gillian Flato

Technical Writer (Software)

nanometrics

1550 Buckeye Dr.

Milpitas, CA. 95035

(408.435.9600 x 316

7  408.232.5911

* gflato <blocked::mailto:v at nanometrics.com>

This message (including any attachments) may contain confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose. If you are not the intended recipient, delete this message. If you are not the intended recipient, disclosing, copying, distributing, or taking any action based on this message is strictly prohibited.