paste special ...text option

Steve Cavanaugh scavanaugh at nat-seattle.com
Wed Oct 11 14:01:12 PDT 2006

It seems to work on both clipboards from tests I just performed here.
Once installed, you get a system tray icon that is green in the center.
Green means strip the formatting.  If you click the icon once, the green
turns to red, which means the HOVtext tool is disabled and the clipboard
works as normal.  Click again and it's back to green.  That makes it
easy to go back and forth from normal behavior to clean text behavior.
I love it!

Steve Cavanaugh
Sr. Technical Writer
NAT Seattle Inc.