Creating bookmarks, more and top links in FM

Brian Weis bweis.wordsmith at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 07:14:52 PDT 2006

Charles is correct ... the Cross-Reference feature will serve you much
better than inserting Specified Destinations as I mentioned earlier.

The great thing about X-Refs in Frame is that they are completely tied to
the paragraphs style, you can control how the reference appears, and they
are easy to update.

--
Brian

.