FrameMaker Conditional Text Question

Shmuel Wolfson sbw at actcom.com
Tue Oct 17 02:56:05 PDT 2006

Apparently I made a mistake in my original post. When I tried a second
time to mark text as both A and B, and then show only A, the text did
not disappear.

So this solves the problem. Text that appears in both A and B manuals, I can mark as both A and B, then when I print Manual A I can select to show only A text.

--
Regards,
Shmuel Wolfson