Printing configuration error

mathieu jacquet bobitch at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 18 03:46:45 PDT 2006

Hi all,

I've changed images recently (.bmp and .jpg), which were linked to several
chapters of a book. It was just text changes following a translation. For
information, the changes in images have not been done on my computer (done
on Mac and exported in PC format).

Now when I generate my book, the following error message appears for ALL
FILES in the book : "Printing configuration for color black [and cyan,
magenta...] is inconsistent" (I am translating from the French message, but
it's something like that). This message did not appear with former images.

I can't see where this message come from...Do I have to modify my adobe PDF
printer printing configuration at book level. If yes, what am I supposed to
modify ?

Any help appreciated !

Mathieu.