Remove Structure (FDK)

Rick Quatro frameexpert at truevine.net
Wed Oct 18 05:03:30 PDT 2006

Hi Kai,

The only way I know to do this is with FrameMaker's unstructured interface
and the F_ApiOpen command. There is a parameter for stripping the structure
and opening the document unstructured. Here is the equivalent FrameScript
command:

Set sDoc = 'C:\DATA\Scripts\canada.fm';
Open Document File(sDoc) FileIsStructured(StripStructureAndOpen)
  NewVar(oDoc);

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing
585-659-8267
www.frameexpert.com

Hi,

Is anyone aware of the FDK call that would allow to invoke menu (Special |
Remove Structure flow).  I would like to action this through an API call and
currently I am unable to locate the function that allows this?

If anyone can help I would appreciate it.

Kind Regards