Any way to "highlight" file imports when by reference?

Oleg A. Paraschenko olpa at bitplant.de
Wed Oct 18 21:14:41 PDT 2006

Hi!

On Mon, 16 Oct 2006 10:54:00 -0700
Syed Zaeem Hosain <Syed.Hosain at aeris.net> wrote:

> 1. When I am working on a particular FM file with these file imports,
> I'd like to "highlight" them (like with a gray background or something
> like that) during my editing session - NOT for printing in the final
> document, so that I know where the inserts start and stop, etc. Is
> there any way to do this?

We also had the same need, and I wrote a set of FrameScripts to higlight
and unhighlight insets. Unfortunately, I think I can't share them.
However, being aware that it is possible, you can write your own scripts.

Oleg Parashchenko olpa@ http://bitplant.de/ - IT Services company
The Structure View tree helper: http://datahansa.com/th/
http://uucode.com/blog/  Generative Programming, XML, TeX, Scheme