table numbered lists in tables - can you define it?

Lynne A. Price lprice at txstruct.com
Fri Oct 20 09:59:17 PDT 2006

Joanne,
   On the Basic page of the Table Designer, set Numbering to Column First.
         --Lynne

At 09:35 AM 10/19/2006, That Darned Writer wrote:
>Hi Frame gurus... I may have known this but forgotten. I checked the
>archives and the online help and didn't see anything there, so I'm coming
>to the folks who know.
>
>I have numbered lists that I need to convert to tables. Is there a way to
>specify that the numbered lists show up in the cells down-then-across
>rather than across-then-down?
>
>When I convert them now, the table order is:
>
>1. |  2. | 3. |
>_______________
>4. |  5. | 6. |
>
>and what I want is:

Lynne A. Price
Text Structure Consulting, Inc.
Specializing in structured FrameMaker consulting, application development,
and training
lprice at txstruct.com            http://www.txstruct.com
voice/fax: (510) 583-1505      cell phone: (510) 421-2284