Cond Text in a text inset

Rene Stephenson rinnie1 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 23 07:29:06 PDT 2006

It depends on how you import it and how you use the conditions in the source for the inset and the destination doc in which you've placed the inset. If you're consistent in the way you apply the tags on both ends and import using the destination doc's settings, I think you'd be OK.

However, although I have tons of cond text experience, I admit I haven't done much with text insets. There are some others subscribing to this list who have used text insets very heavily who may provide greater, more reliable insight.

HTH,
Rene

Shmuel Wolfson <sbw at actcom.com> wrote: Is there any problem using conditional text inside of a text inset?

--