How do I add a Tab to a Marker using Glossary

Ridder, Fred fred.ridder at intel.com
Wed Oct 25 12:47:59 PDT 2006

I suspect that you're seeing the result of FrameMaker's handling of
tab stops.  I'm guessing that the paragraph tag that is being used for
the collected glossary items lacks a defined tab stop position.
Without one or more defined tab positions (and the default is to have
none), you can type as many tab characters as you want (manually
or via an escape code in a dialog box), and FrameMaker won't budge
so much as a single point.  Open the Paragraph Designer from your
glossary file and make sure that the Basic properties sheet shows
a tab defined at an appropriate location.

My opinions only; I don't speak for Intel.
Fred Ridder (fred dot ridder at intel dot com)
Intel
Parsippany, NJ