PDF to singles

David Creamer ideaslists at ideastraining.com
Sun Oct 29 05:22:41 PST 2006

>  change many multi-page PDF files and 'somehow' batch process them to
> individual PDF pages without the manual process of 'Extracting page' in
> Acrobat. I do not have the source file(s) so I can't print each as
> individual PDFs. Prefer free plug-in if possible.
>
> Anyone care to share a thought?
>
> Acrobat 6.0.5 Pro

I believe in version 6, you are looking at a add-on plug-in or additional
program. If you have 7 (or soon 8) Pro, it is a very simple process.
If possible, it would be better to upgrade.

For a 6 option, you can search PDFzone.com and PlanetPDF.com.

David Creamer
I.D.E.A.S. - Results-Oriented Training
http://www.IDEAStraining.com
Adobe Certified Trainer & Expert (since 1995)
Authorized Quark Training Provider (since 1988)
Markzware, Enfocus, FileMaker Certified
Apple Consultant Network member (since 1990)