Disconnected Pages

Texan Scriber texanscriber at gmail.com
Tue Oct 31 10:57:46 PST 2006

Fellow Framers,

Does anybody know how to specify the master page to use when the current
page is filled with text? I have combined all my master pages into one
template file. After I create an Appendix say, and the first page is filled
with content, the page that follows does not use the same master page.

Also, if a chapter had n number of pages and some text was deleted, the
chapter no longer ends in even pages like it used to, it leaves all those
white blank pages that have to be manually deleted.

Appreciate sharing your experience with Frame.