Disconnected Pages

Ridder, Fred fred.ridder at intel.com
Tue Oct 31 12:55:51 PST 2006

If your headers and footers include titles or headings as well as
the chapter number, you do need to get at least a little "fancy"
with the Running H/F variables to account for the fact that
different tags are often used for titles of chapters vs. prefaces
vs. appendixes vs. glossaries. You at least need to know
how to specify multiple tag names in a $paratext variable.
Not terribly fancy, I'll admit, but it's surprising how many
Frame users don't know how to do that.

My opinions only; I don't speak for Intel.
Fred Ridder (fred dot ridder at intel dot com)
Intel
Parsippany, NJ