Formatting Programmer's Reference to Work in WWP

Bill Swallow techcommdood at gmail.com
Tue Sep 5 07:24:13 PDT 2006

You're taking the hard route. ;-)

Make sure in FM that you are using a custom paragraph style (like
"Code") with tab stops, and control indentation in FM with tabs. Then
in WWP map your FM "Code" paragraph to "Preformatted" and you're good
to go. The output should then appear wrapped in <pre></pre> tags,
which displays text as-is, tabs and all, in a basic Courier font.

--
Bill Swallow