OT: Question about Rational SODA tool

Tammy.VanBoening at jeppesen.com Tammy.VanBoening at jeppesen.com
Tue Sep 5 11:47:27 PDT 2006

My bad - as a technical writer, I should have been much more clear - she
is being told that Framemaker is going bye-bye at her organization because
the powers that be insist Rational Soda will do the same thing - not
Framemaker overall going bye-bye.

Tammy Van Boening
Senior Technical Writer
Jeppesen Sanderson, Inc.
303-328-4420
tammy.vanboening at jeppesen.com

Steve Rickaby <srickaby at wordmongers.demon.co.uk>
09/05/2006 12:42 PM

framers at FrameUsers.com
cc
Tammy.VanBoening at jeppesen.com, "Joe Malin" <jmalin at tuvox.com>
Subject
Re: OT: Question about Rational SODA tool

At 08:46 -0600 5/9/06, Tammy.VanBoening at jeppesen.com wrote:

>I have a colleague who is being told that Framemaker is to go bye-bye
very
>soon and that she will be needing to use Rational SODA to develop her
>documentation.

And could we have some informed comment on this, please? I know folks like
Bernard get sick of refuting 'FrameMaker is dead' rumors, but they scare
the living wossnames out of the rest of us for whom FrameMaker is an
essential part of our professional lives.

--
Steve