Question about Rational SODA tool

Dov Isaacs isaacs at adobe.com
Tue Sep 5 12:27:55 PDT 2006

If "FrameMaker is to go bye-bye very soon," that would be
real news to anybody at Adobe, especially the team working
on the next release.

Which "colleague" was told by "whom?" It is very easy for
sales and marketing reps from competitors to spout out this
type of cr*p, but it doesn't mean that it has any foundation
in truth.

	- Dov