Icon resource ID

Joe Malin jmalin at tuvox.com
Wed Sep 6 10:10:58 PDT 2006

Is this in relation to using the FDK? I assume that they're talking
about an icon defined in a Windows resource file. In the Windows API
architecture, you can use resource files to define GUI components such
as controls, dialogs, menus, and icons. The basic file structure is a
resource, identified by a number, followed by the resource's definition.
Since numbers would be hard to keep track of, you can use a C-style
header file to define symbols for each number.

Joe

Joe Malin
Technical Writer
(408)625-1623
jmalin at tuvox.com
www.tuvox.com
The views expressed in this document are those of the sender, and do not
necessarily reflect those of TuVox, Inc.