Getting the Euro Symbol in Frame

Gillian Flato gflato at nanometrics.com
Fri Sep 8 11:13:13 PDT 2006

Hit  Alt+0128 for the Euro symbol.

Thank you,

Gillian Flato
Technical Writer (Software)
-----Original Message-----
From: framers-bounces+gflato=nanometrics.com at lists.frameusers.com
[mailto:framers-bounces+gflato=nanometrics.com at lists.frameusers.com] On
Behalf Of Scott White
Sent: Friday, September 08, 2006 11:05 AM
To: Framers
Subject: Getting the Euro Symbol in Frame

Folks
I have a client in Ireland who wants the Euro symbol to show up in their
pricing. So it should look like (Euro symbol)Price. The problem is when
we
import the tab file from our filemaker database into Frame it changes
the
Euro symbol to a (Latin Captial Letter A with Diaeresis or the Captial A
with two dots over the top of it)Price.
Is there a way to get a paragraph tag to convert the "A with two dots"
to a
euro symbol automatically? Is there a different code we should be using
in
the tab file to tell frame to understand this character as a Euro
symbol?

I can add the euro symbol to a paragraph tag but I get the (Euro
symbol)(Latin Captial Letter A with Diaeresis or the Captial A with two
dots
over the top of it) then the price.

I know you can globally replace the symbol(s) with edit and change, but
the
client doesn't want to do that.
Any help would be appreciated.

Windows, Frame 7.2. Mac, OS 10 Tiger.