Help Finding Engineering Publications???

Scott Abel abelsp at netdirect.net
Sat Sep 9 05:14:15 PDT 2006

Thanks, Jaya. I appreciate the feedback. I'll check out the EE Times
and the EDA.I'm interested in writing articles of interest to both
technical writers and some engineers. I was hoping that if I read some
of the publications these folks read I might get an idea for an article
that is appropriate.

Again, thanks!

New Contact Information

The Content Wrangler, Inc.
Scott Abel, CEO
6178 Crittenden Avenue, Indianapolis, IN 46220
Office: +1 (317) 466.1840  Skype: abelsp
abelsp at netdirect.net   www.thecontentwrangler.com