Frame to WWP problem

Gillian Flato gflato at nanometrics.com
Tue Sep 12 09:47:22 PDT 2006

Rick,

I am error free in Frame!

Thank you,

Gillian Flato
Technical Writer (Software)

-----Original Message-----
From: Rick Quatro [mailto:frameexpert at truevine.net]
Sent: Tuesday, September 12, 2006 9:46 AM
To: Gillian Flato; Framers
Subject: Re: Frame to WWP problem

Hi Gillian,

Try generating the book from FrameMaker and see if you get any errors
(missing fonts, unresolved cross-refs, etc.). If you get errors doing
that,
it may prevent Webworks from propertly generating the TOC.

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing
585-659-8267
www.frameexpert.com

Guys,

I am using Frame 7.0 p492 and Webworks 7.0.6.1058. When I try to
generate all in Webworks > Project > Generate all, everything but the
TOC generates properly. Without the TOC, people can't navigate the help
files and it's also preventing HTML Help Workshop from compiling the
help files.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

I posted the question to wwp-users at yahoogroups.com but no one responded.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thank you,

<mailto:pwatkins at nanometrics.com>

Gillian Flato
Technical Writer (Software)

nanometrics, Inc.

1550 Buckeye Dr.

Milpitas, CA. 95035

(408.435.9600 x 316

7  408.232.5911

* gflato at nanometrics.com <blocked::mailto:v at nanometrics.com>

This message (including any attachments) may contain confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose. If you are not the intended recipient, delete this message. If you are not the intended recipient, disclosing, copying, distributing, or taking any action based on this message is strictly prohibited.