Question regarding converting documents to Structured FrameMaker

Dave Shevitz D.Shevitz at F5.com
Tue Sep 12 08:59:15 PDT 2006

Hello,

I am just now experimenting with Structured FrameMaker, and I have a
question. I'm currently using version Adobe FrameMaker 7.1.

What I would like is to ensure that the converted document is always
element, a single <itemizedlist> element, and one or more <sect1>
elements. I've tried to create my conversion table statement to read:

title, itemizedlist[ChapterBullet], sect1*

But the chapter element does not appear. When I try:

itemizedlist[ChapterBullet], sect1*

The <chapter> element appears, but obviously the title is outside the
element. It appears, then, that the problem is with the <title> element.
(Oddly enough, I can wrap the <title> element by itself inside a
<chapter> element. The problem only seems to be when I'm combining the
<title> with the <itemizedlist>.)

Any thoughts on what I might be doing wrong?

Thanks,

Dave Shevitz Sr. Technical Writer  |  d.shevitz at f5.com  | www.f5.com
<http://www.f5.com/>
P.  206 272 5555  |  F.  206 272 5556 | D.  206 272 6104
F5 Networks  | 401 Elliott Avenue West  |  Seattle, Washington 98119

The World Runs Better with F5