Gotolinks

Rick Quatro frameexpert at truevine.net
Wed Sep 13 07:57:43 PDT 2006

Hi Jim,

Use forward slashes in your path and see what happens.

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing
585-659-8267
www.frameexpert.com

Hello All,

My original questions about gotolinks and alt text pop-ups within graphics
were answered and everything worked out fine.  Thanks!

Unfortunately, a new problem has arisen.

Whenever I place a gotolink in one Book file that points to a newlink in
another Book file, I get an error message that states that Frame 'could not
find the file at the specified path'.

The Help says to make sure that you put the entire path e.g.,
c:\Windows\programs\Framemaker\chapterone.fm.

I've done this, but still get the error message.  Can Frame find file (named
location) even if it's on a shared drive (public drive)?

- Jim