Table in structured Frame

Anderson, Eileen Eileen.Anderson at T-Mobile.com
Wed Sep 13 10:40:10 PDT 2006

Hi, Surbhi.

We have a similar table in our structured Frame implementation. Define
the table to contain an icon cell and a text cell, then define those
cells to contain the type of content they need.

It might look something like this:

Element (Table): SpecialTable
General rule: SpecialBody
Initial table format
In all contexts.
Table format: Special

Element (Table Body): SpecialBody
General rule: SpecialRow

Element (Table Row): SpecialRow
General rule: IconCell & TextCell
Initial structure pattern for table row: IconCell, TextCell

Element (Table Cell): IconCell
General rule: <TEXT>
In all contexts.
Use paragraph format: Anchor

Element (Table Cell): TextCell
General rule: <TEXT>
In all contexts.
Use paragraph format: TableText

Of course, you will want to define the paragraph and table styles in
your template accordingly.

Note that if the table will always contain the same graphic, you can set
the paragraph format of the IconCell element to call up a special
Paragraph style with a frame below or beneath it that contains your
graphic. We actually have our tables set up with attributes so that they
can call up one of 8 different graphics, depending how you set the
attribute. But you may not want to get that fancy!

Hope this helps.

- Eileen Anderson
Manager of Curriculum Editing & Desktop Publishing
T-Mobile USA

Message: 14