Document Management System needed for FM

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Wed Sep 13 15:06:16 PDT 2006

I haven't used it for a couple years, but for a fairly small shop with
a decent server, it seemed to work OK a job or two ago. (I'm using CVS
now, with few complaints.)

I think the robustness of the server and the continued care and
feeding of the server are the key issues; I don't recall any FM
induced-flakieness.

Art

On 9/13/06, John Posada <jposada01 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Does it work for anyone?
>
> --- Art Campbell <art.campbell at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Before I looked at external solutions, I think you should establish
> > that the built-in WebDAV solution won't work for you...
> >
> > Art
>

> John Posada
> Senior Technical Writer
>
> "I think the problem, to be quite honest with you, is that you've never actually known what the question is."

                             No disclaimers apply.
                                     DoD 358