Document Management System needed for FM

Scott Abel abelsp at netdirect.net
Wed Sep 13 08:29:28 PDT 2006

Wayne:

You might try Astoria Software -- www.astoriasoftware.com -- as they
also have integration with FrameMaker. While not open source, I have
found that they are truly in synch with the needs of the tech pubs
community and more responsive than some others. They will be
demonstrating their wares at the upcoming Documentation and Training
Conference in Boston this October 3-5, 2006. If you'd like to chat with
someone at Astoria let me know and I'll give you some info from my
contacts list.

New Contact Information

The Content Wrangler, Inc.
Scott Abel, CEO
6178 Crittenden Avenue, Indianapolis, IN 46220
Office: +1 (317) 466.1840  Skype: abelsp
abelsp at netdirect.net   www.thecontentwrangler.com