good flowchart software to use with Frame

Bill Briggs web at nbnet.nb.ca
Thu Sep 14 05:53:00 PDT 2006

FrameMaker ships with a set of flowchart primitives. They are poorly drawn and pretty much crap. I re-drew them many years ago. Some people on the list have tried them out. If anyone found them useful, maybe they will comment. If you're interested I'll try to find them. I've not used them in quite some time.

 - web