2 blank pages

Bill Briggs web at nbnet.nb.ca
Thu Sep 14 08:45:15 PDT 2006

At 5:26 PM +0300 9/14/06, Shmuel Wolfson wrote:
>I have an Index with 2 blank pages at the end. I tried every possibility under Pagination, Delete Blank pages, etc. Any ideas?

 One possibility is that upon generation of the book the penultimate index page has a lone trailing empty paragraph on it (the end of flow marker would be visible) and that page makes the page count odd for the file. If your setup is to make page count even for that file, then Frame would add an additional page to the index to satisfy that criterion.

 But whatever it is, it's definitely fixable. :-)

- web