Options for cross-grading, Mac to PC

Ridder, Fred fred.ridder at intel.com
Thu Sep 14 11:17:06 PDT 2006

LOL, Peter...

The EULA is often printed on the outside of a sealed envelope
that contains the actual software distribution, and that's the seal
that is referred to in the EULA. If there's no sealed envelope, the
seal on the jewel case or CD sleeve (the software distribution media)
that is the one whose breakage signifies your acceptance of the
terms and conditions of a so-called "shrink wrap EULA" rather
than the actual shrink-wrap on the outside box. And besides,
many software publishers also post their EULAs on their website
where people can do due diligence before purchasing.

My opinions only; I don't speak for Intel.
Fred Ridder (fred dot ridder at intel dot com)
Intel
Parsippany, NJ