Recommended Laptop Hardware Requirements help please

Syed Zaeem Hosain Syed.Hosain at aeris.net
Mon Sep 18 10:14:46 PDT 2006

We have a bunch of Dell Latitudes here too. They work very well!
My current machine is an Alienware super-fast laptop. You might
convince your IT department to get that - since Alienware is now
owned by Dell! :)

Anyway, one of Dell's high-end laptops, with at least 1GB of RAM
(more preferred - memory is cheap) will do just fine for FrameMaker.

I use an external 24" LCD monitor (a Dell 2405) for editing when
I am not traveling. On the road, the 17" wide-screen LCD works
well. My older Dell D810 had a 15" wide-screen LCD and that was
pretty good too. Resolution is 1920 x 1200 on all these screens.

Zaeem