Recommended Laptop Hardware Requirements help please

John Posada jposada01 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 18 11:58:25 PDT 2006

What I think we're getting getting at is that your requirements are
well within the standard business configuation for laptops. This is a
good thing...IT departments hate having to deal with out of the
ordinary requirements.

--- "Batsford, Steve" <sbatsford at starentnetworks.com> wrote:

> My two cents - I am using a Dell Inspiron 8600 that I've had for a
> couple of years now. No problems running Frame, Corel Draw, Vision
> Dream Weaver Distiller, and My Database Doc Control system.

John Posada
Senior Technical Writer

"I think the problem, to be quite honest with you, is that you've never actually known what the question is."