Cross References from Unstructured To Structured

Rick Quatro frameexpert at truevine.net
Mon Sep 18 15:16:03 PDT 2006

Hi Danny,

I have heard conflicting reports about this. Some say you can do it with the
conversion table, but I have a couple of clients that couldn't make it work
this way. I wrote them FrameScript scripts to map the unstructured
cross-references after the documents were structured. This is a one-time
process that fixes them for good. If you are interested in this approach,
please send me a before/after sample consisting of a document right after it
is structured, and what it should look like. Thanks.

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing
585-659-8267
www.frameexpert.com