ANN: Rick Quatro at FrameMaker Chautauqua

Rick Quatro frameexpert at truevine.net
Thu Sep 21 16:26:45 PDT 2006

Hello All,

I will be attending and presenting at the FrameMaker Chautauqua in Austin,
Texas, November 8-10, 2006. I will be demonstrating FrameMaker automation
with FrameScript, with an emphasis on structured Frame and XML. FrameScript
can help you with all areas of FrameMaker production, including conversion
to structure, and pre- and post-processing of XML files. Travel plans have
just been finalized so my name is not yet on the Conference schedule, but
will be shortly.

I would like to make a special offer to those of you working with FrameMaker
and XML (including DITA). Please give me details on the special challenges
and problems you may be encountering as you work with structured FrameMaker
and XML. I will pick one of these challenges and use it as a case study
during my presentation. If I select your challenge and feature the
FrameScript solution at the Conference, you will receive the script or
scripts for free.

No challenge is too big or small, and I will also entertain those dealing
with unstructured FrameMaker. Please let me know if you have any questions
or comments. Thank you very much.

I look forward to seeing you at the FrameMaker 2006 Chautauqua!

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing
585-659-8267
www.frameexpert.com