RoboHelp to FrameMaker?

Marcus Carr mcarr at allette.com.au
Sun Sep 24 18:16:14 PDT 2006

Brad Simmons wrote:

> So...I have a paper-format user manual which was written in RoboHelp,
> and I would like to convert these over to Adobe FrameMaker.
>
> Has anyone on this list ever tried this before? If so, what were your
> results?

I haven't, but I offer the same advice that I do whenever anyone is
migrating data. Go the extra step and get it into XML, unless you
really, really can't justify the additional effort (if there is any). If
you get the data into XML, it will be the last time that you ask this
question about this dataset.

--
Regards,

Marcus Carr                      email:  mcarr at allette.com.au