Experience Running FrameMaker on the new MacIntel

Scott Abel abelsp at netdirect.net
Tue Sep 26 06:08:06 PDT 2006

Just checking i to see if any of you have installed FrameMaker on the
new MacIntel? I just picked up my first MacIntel Laptop and am
preparing to install Framemaker to see how a brand-spanking new Mac
laptop loaded with maximum RAM and the latest Mac OX X release can
handle Frame. But before I go down this path, I thought I'd check to
see if anyone here has tried such an approach and if there are any
documented articles about this approach from tech writers?

Thanks in advance for any feedback or advice you may have.

Scott Abel, CEO
The Content Wrangler, Inc.
6178 Crittenden Avenue, Indianapolis, IN 46220
Office: +1 (317) 466.1840  Skype: abelsp
abelsp at netdirect.net   www.thecontentwrangler.com

Become the Content Management Expert in Your Organization
Don't Miss Our Monthly Content Management Webinar Series
October 9, November 13, December 11 and January 8, 2007
Register today: http://www.pubsnet.com/