Two-column index

ppresley at sbcglobal.net ppresley at sbcglobal.net
Wed Sep 27 06:20:27 PDT 2006

Could you put the index in a  separate file, all its own? Then paginate the chapter before it to "delete empty pages" and paginate the index to use "next available page." Then proceed with the remaining pagination as you normall would for this book.

Paula Presley Editorial Services
Editing, Indexing, Typesetting/Composition
820 E. Meadow Ln., Kirksville, MO 63501
660-627-1359 / ppresley at sbcglobal.net