Ipsum Lorem?

Shlomo Perets shlomo2 at microtype.com
Thu Sep 28 09:14:15 PDT 2006

Robert,

You wrote:

>I need greek text to flesh out a design with sample content that won't
>distract the client by letting her read it. I know that this ships with
>Frame but can't find it. Anybody tell me where its hidden?
>Its frequently referred to as "Ipsum Lorem" (pardon spelling).

File > New > Document > Explore Standard Templates, select "Report" and
click Show Sample.

A better way, however, may be to use one of the dummy text generators
listed at: http://www.microtype.com/FrameMakerTemplates.html

Shlomo Perets

MicroType, http://www.microtype.com * ToolbarPlus Express for FrameMaker
FrameMaker/Acrobat training & consulting * FrameMaker-to-Acrobat
TimeSavers/Assistants
Template Design, Single Sourcing, FM-to-PDF & Technical Indexing seminars