Hypertext link problems

Peter Gold peter at knowhowpro.com
Fri Sep 29 13:52:08 PDT 2006

Hi, Karen:

* Does the problem happen in FrameMaker, with Ctrl+Alt+Click, or only in
the PDF? If the hyperlink works correctly in FrameMaker, it's likely a
bug in Acrobat's parsing of the addresses.

* Is your Acrobat 7 updated fully? Have you tried with earlier releases
of Reader, like 6, 5, etc?

* Have you tried not making the addresses as hyperlinks in FrameMaker,
and turning on the Acrobat (and Reader) 7.x preference to detect links?
Any difference?

HTH
Regards,

Peter Gold