Page break paragraph style

Linda G. Gallagher lindag at techcomplus.com
Tue Apr 3 13:31:28 PDT 2007

Framers,

Years ago, I learned from this list about creating a paragraph style to use
for page breaks. I've always done this using something like 800 pts of space
after for the page break paragraph tag to force the new page. In talking
about this with a colleague, she asked why not set the Pagination to Top of
Page. Hmmm. Good question.

Do you folks have any words of wisdom (pros or cons) for using one method
over the other for a page break paragraph tag?

Thanks!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Linda G. Gallagher
TechCom Plus, LLC
lindag at techcomplus dot com
www.techcomplus.com
303-450-9076 or 800-500-3144
User guides, online help, FrameMaker and
WebWorks ePublisher templates
Manager, STC Consulting and Independent
Contracting SIG
http://www.stcsig.org/cic/index.html