PDF comments hiding in FM...

Peter Gold peter at knowhowpro.com
Thu Apr 5 15:02:48 PDT 2007

Hi, Art:

Have you tried printing the PDF document with comments, from Acrobat, to
the Distiller printer? There are several options for
comment-with-document layouts. Import the one you like to FrameMaker.

FrameMaker doesn't give you control over Acrobat layers; InDesign does,
but I haven't experimented with the comment layers in InDesign...yet!

HTH
Regards,

Peter Gold
KnowHow ProServices