Importing MathType equations to FM 7.2

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 11:45:11 PDT 2007

Gabrielle,

First, when you import the .PDF and it shows up as a full page, you
can scale/resize it in Frame, and crop it by changing the size of the
anchored frame.

Second, does the MathType allow you to set options on the format of
the EPS? It sounds as if the program is settings options, such as
embedding fonts and preview type, that FM doesn't support.

Art

                             No disclaimers apply.
                                     DoD 358